Enjoy ultra-cozy comfort all year with the Martha Stewart all season warmth comforter. Boasting a 233 thread count 55-percent tencel / 45-percent cotton cover and filled with 90-percent white goose feather fiber and 10-percent white goose down fiber, this comforter encourages sweet dreams night after night. Sewn through box stitch ensures even distribution to keep you warm and snug. The solid-white color design works well with all bedroom decor styles, and the comforter looks great with or without a duvet cover for versatile use. Self-piping edges contribute to the elegant look, offering classic appeal.
- 233 Thread count
- 55-Percent tencel / 45-percent cotton cover
- 90-Percent white goose feather fiber, 10-percent white goose down fiber
- End-to-end stitching
- Double stitch with self-piping
- Corner loops for easy fit
- FreshLOFT – Hypoallergenic FreshLOFY clean
- All season warmth
- Dry clean only
- Twin: 68 inches wide x 90 inches long (48 ounces of fill)
- Full/Queen: 90 inches wide x 90 inches long (64 ounces of fill)
- King: 106 inches wide x 90 inches long (75 ounces of fill)
Down and feather-filled products are packed tightly during shipping. Upon receipt, remove them from their packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours to recover their full loft. In addition, being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes causes the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. A few hours of airing usually removes the odor.
- Material: Cotton, Tencel
- Warmth Rating: All Season
- Care Instruction: Dry Clean
- Color: White
- Construction: Sewn-Through Box-Stitch
- Fill Type: Down, Feather
- Product Features: Hypoallergenic
There are no reviews yet.